EsLite offers Virtual Office services for all businesses
and customers that want to utilize high-end PBX Auto Attendant services
without purchasing an expensive PBX system. With Virtual Office entrepreneurs
and businessmen can represent their offerings in a professional manner
with very low monetary investment. The Virtual Office system can be
easily customized via Web to allow each subscriber to custom tailor
their Virtual Office presentation. For example, subscribers can change
the basic menu system selection and enter the destination numbers that
will be connected upon callers’ selection. Supported customization
options include: Sales, Support, Accounting, Business Development,
Marketing, Customer Service, Vendor Relations, Order Status, and Operator
extensions. Once a caller enters the desired selection they will be
connected to the phone number on file which is setup by the subscriber
(for example, a subscriber may want to redirect all sales call to his
mobile number to be constantly within reach). The system supports both
Male and Female IVR prompts and time-based IVR response (for example,
during the night the callers will hear that the Virtual Office is closed)
to provide sufficient level of customization. Virtual Office can be
successfully used for Outsourcing and Offshore Customer Service Centers
by simply forwarding the selection to an international call center
- Customizable Department Selection menu
- Time-based IVR menu (business hours and after-hours)
- Caller Selection Identification to Subscriber
- Male and Female Prompts
- Support for 9 Forwarding Numbers
- Voicemail Forwarding Support
- Multi-Session and Failover Support
- Web Management
- Global Number Forwarding
| Call Flow
- Caller calls the Virtual Office.
- Virtual Office greets the caller and plays
the enabled department selections. Currently supported selections
are: Sales, Support, Accounting, Business Development, Marketing,
Customer Service, Vendor Relations, Order Status, and Operator.
- Caller makes a valid selection.
- The system forwards the call to the number assigned to this selection.
- The subscriber hears the caller selection
identification and decides how to respond to the call.
- Both parties are connected.