- Web Access for Download, View, and Print.
- Password Management
- Fax-to-Email with Attachment (Unified Messaging)
- Fax-to-Email with Notification
- Fax-to-SMS Notification
- Fax-to-SMS Reminder
| Call Flow
- Caller calls in subscriber’s Service Number
- Caller reaches subscriber's Virtual Fax.
- Caller initiates the fax transmission.
Fax is received and stored locally.
- Subscriber receives an email with the Fax attachment or just a Fax notification via SMS.
- Subscriber manages his Virtual Fax folder via Web or Phone.
| How It Works
EsLite Virtual Fax is an Internet based fax service that enables you to receive faxes online. All received faxes are converted into digital format and then either sent directly to your email or stored for later access. EsLite will accept any fax format and the system also supports fax notifications via SMS or E-mail.
To Receive a Fax:
- Configure your EsLite Virtual Fax service
For more information refer to the command user page
- Receive your Service Number
As soon as you receive your new Service Number, you can begin receiving faxes
- Retrieve your faxes by either logging into your Voipware Virtual Fax account or by checking your email for received faxes (configuration required)
- From Voipware, when you receive a fax, open the fax message by clicking on the Download button
- From your email, when you receive a fax, open the fax attachment by double-clicking on it.
To initiate a callback request